Kota Blue is a dolomitic limestone, its gently rippled texture with varying muted shades of green to pale brown and grey will blend with planting schemes to produce a hard surface that is sympathetic with natural surroundings. It shown naturally occurring diversity that gives genuine stone. It is dense with low water absorption, very hard wearing properties and its lightly textured surface makes it perfect for applications where a flat surface is essential.
Finish: Top Natural, Bottom Natural or Calibrated, Edges Sawn or Hand Dressed.
prices vary depending on order size, destination and thickness. so that they know that the price may be less or more state that all prices are specified for Toronto, and any other countries pricing may vary.
- 300mm x 600mm, 450mm x 600mm, 600mm x 600mm and
- 900mm x 600mm. Custom sizes available upon request.
- Bottom Natural : 25mm – 35mm
- Bottom Calibrated: 25mm ± 1mm
- Other thicknesses available upon request